eLearning modules developed in Adapt Authoring Tool
The Futures Learning Unit in NSW Department of Education needed training for teachers about how to work collaboratively. This was to support the $1 billion government investment in new learning spaces, where teachers often share large rooms of combined classes.
As learning designer and project manager for this project, I developed four learning modules and an online activity journal.
- conducted user survey to improve UX
- provides 11.5 hours of NESA (NSW Education Standards Authority) accredited professional development
- incorporates mini scenarios, embedded videos and a range of question types
- participants share their work on the NSW Department of Education’s Yammer platform
- participants assessed through online platform and by their school supervisor (via online activity journal)
- WCAG2.0AA compliant
- collaborated with SME – Chris Bradbeer from The Stonefields Collaborative Trust (NZ)
Adapt Authoring Tool | Scenario Based Learning | Project management | WCAG | UX | Graphic design